How to apply
We love that you’re becoming a teacher. We love it so much that we’re offering a limited number of $1,000 scholarships to help future teachers pay for their programs!
Here’s how you apply:
- Sign up for a TeachNC account.
- Submit an application to one of our partner educator preparation programs.
- Complete the application form and provide proof of your application by April 30, 2024.
- Once all of these steps are complete, you'll be entered to win a scholarship to help cover the cost of your tuition.
Get $100 Back
TeachNC provides more than scholarships! Did you know we’ll reimburse up to $100 when you apply to one of our partner teaching programs? That’s guaranteed money back for any of your application costs — including application and transcript fees, program deposits and more!
TEACH Scholarship FAQs
Create a Free Account
Sign up for access to everything we offer, right from your dashboard.
- Learn about your licensure options.
- Explore teacher training programs.
- Get support for teaching tests.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Chat with licensure experts via live chat, small group sessions or 1-on-1 meetings.
It’s all FREE and brought to you by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction and our statewide partners.