* Update for School Closures *
Educators are the most innovative, creative and hardworking people we know! With schools closed to slow the spread of coronavirus, how have you rearranged curriculum and projects for at-home learning? We'd love to hear about it!
About the Campaign
Teachers educate and inspire the next generation of ecologists, earth scientists and activists. Tell us how you're educating students about the environment!
Send us short "microstories" of about 100 words along with a photo, or tag us in your story online.
When We'll Publish Your Story
We’ll feature your entries on Earth Day—April 22, 2020 on a special Earth Day page and on social.
How to Submit
- Write a super-short description of a cool Earth Day lesson or project—it should be about 100 words.
- Include a great photo of yourself or the project!
- Email it to us at email@example.com.
- Or, post your written story on social and tag @TeachNCorg using the #EarthDay and #bwsNC hashtags.